As a Development Engineer with Windar Photonics you will become part of an energetic and engaged interdisciplinary team that develops the hardware and software for the LiDAR sensors.
Both the company and the company’s customers are globally oriented, and our office has a very international atmosphere with many nationalities working together in a motivating and enriching work-environment.
The key function of the position is the development of embedded systems based on our patent technologies together with a team of highly motivated and inspiring colleagues that work with software, ASIC/FPGA, Optics, mechanics, electronics and DSP algorithm.
The position will provide many opportunities to expand on your experience with embedded systems and remote sensors, and will likewise provide the chance to work with researchers and on international projects.
- Virksomhed: Windar Photonics
- Stillingsbetegnelse: Embedded Software Engineer
- Kontaktperson: Anders Bak
- Tlf: +45 29 13 57 23
- Indrykningsdato: 4. september 2018
- Ansøgningsfrist: 20. september 2018
- By: Taastrup
- MA. or BA. degree in software engineering – or similar
- Experience with embedded Linux and a firm knowledge of Buildroot framework
- Experience with writing drivers
- Proficiency with C and Shell scripts
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You are achievement oriented and committed to realizing the projects you are involved with
- You have a proactive behavior and are a persistent problem-solver
- You thrive and are motivated by working in a busy environment with a flat hierarchical structure
- You function well in an interdisciplinary team
Windar Photonics offers
- The opportunity to work on developing state-of-the-art market leading products and working with some of the most complex systems in the industry
- A position, where you can influence the development of the wind turbine technology of tomorrow
- An opportunity to gain a wealth of experience with developing hardware and software for the wind turbine industry
- A friendly, professional, and flexible work environment, where you can influence you own daily work schedule
Want to know more?
You are welcome to contact Windar’s Head of Development, Anders Bak, at +45 29 13 57 23 for further details about the position.
An application marked 'Embedded Software Engineer' should be sent to email@example.com or to Windar Photonics A/S, Helgeshøj Allé 16, 2630 Taastrup Denmark.
The deadline for submitting an application is the 20th of September, 2018.
Windar Photonics is the leading global supplier of nacelle LIDAR sensors for the wind energy industry, and listed on the AIM stock exchange, London.
For more information about the company, please visit our website.