We are a vibrant and multidisciplinary centre, with dedicated and engaged employees. Together we have skills and knowledge of all parts of e-health.
The centre's national mission is to provide knowledge and research reflecting national needs. Health analytics includes advanced analytics of medical and health services data.
The field has emerged as an important area for future healthcare. To realize the potential of medical data, we need to perform research on machine learning, analysis of complex data and methods for analysis of health data.
We seek a self-motivated researcher with a science background in statistics or related fields. The person will play a key role in developing the health analytics department.
We welcome applications from international professionals.
- Virksomhed: Norwegian Centre for E-health Research
- Stillingsbetegnelse: Researcher - Statistician Health Analytics
- Kontaktperson: Anne Torill Nordsletta, +47 90417310 og Stein Olav Skrøvseth, +47 95805841
- Indrykningsdato: 8. oktober 2018
- Ansøgningsfrist: 31. oktober 2018
- By: Tromsø, Norge
- Initiate and lead research projects
- Contribute to the centre’s studies and research projects
- Contribute to fulfil our mission of being a leading actor in Norwegian e-health
- Contribute to high quality research in the field of health analytics
- Cooperate with other research groups at the centre
- Cooperate with national and international research groups in the field
- PhD in statistics, applied mathematics, physics, informatics or other relevant field
- Experience in applying for funding for research projects, for example from the Norwegian Research Council or similar agencies
- Experience in research on medical data and problems is desirable
- Good programming abilities are desirable
- Experience in research leading and supervision is an advantage
- College / University, Doctorate
- Excellent scientific competence
- Ability to cooperate, with special emphasis on multidisciplinary collaboration and development of a good academic community
- Strategic and analytical approach to complex problems
- Excellent English writing skills. Ability to communicate in Norwegian is an advantage
- Ability to travel
- Vibrant and multidisciplinary international environment
Ref. nr.: 3829822776
- Anne Torill Nordsletta (Director, Health Analytics), +47 90417310
- Stein Olav Skrøvseth (Centre Director), +47 95805841